Upload a DNA-Protein Complex
Use the form below to upload a structure file in PDB format and have it processed by DNAproDB. You'll be given a link to a report page for your structure - if you wish to keep your data private, then do not share this URL with other people. From the report page you can use our visualization tools and view or download extracted features in JSON format.
In order to ensure your structure is processed correctly, please check the following requirements:
- All HEADER information is ignored, and we will not attempt to generate a biological assemblies or apply any symmetry operations. Ensure that your structure is complete and has the proper symmetry before uploading.
- All chain identifiers and all residue identifiers within a chain must be unique.
- The entire structure should be contained in a single model.
- The structure must contain exactly one double-stranded DNA helix. Currently, structures with multiple helices, or non-helical DNA will be rejected.
- Ensure your structure is in the correct PDB format. Any issues parsing your file will result in it being rejected from further processing.